TOWN OF LONG LAKE, WASHBURN COUNTY
MONTHLY BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, September 13, 2016, at 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order by LeRoy Sandridge, Chairman
Pledge of Allegiance, Verification of Notices, Roll Call
1. Approval of Minutes from August 10, 2016 Regular Board Meeting and August 25, 2016 Special Board Meeting.
2. Financial Report.
3. Public Input.
4. Alcohol and Tobacco Licensing Original Application for Woody’s on Long, LLC.
5. County Forrester Mike Peterson Regarding Oak Wilt on Town Property.
6. Variance Request of David Tapp.
7. Building Inspector Contract Renewal.
8. Amend Ordinance #2013-4.2005-4-2012 Driveways.
9. Resolution #2016-4 Authorizing the Town of Long Lake Officials to Enter into a Promissory Note with Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District for the Purchase of a Fire Engine.
10. Wisconsin Towns Association “Turnout for Transportation” Meeting 9-29-16.
11. Set date for Budget Preparation Special Meeting.
12. Clean-up Day Report.
13. Roads Maintenance.
14. Committee Reports.
15. Reports of Town Officers.
17. Approve Vouchers for Payment.