TOWN OF LONG LAKE, WASHBURN COUNTY
MONTHLY BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, March 10, 2020, at 6:00 p.m..
N1584 County Highway MD, Sarona, WI
Call to Order by Mick Givens, ChairmanPledge of Allegiance, Verification of Notices, Roll Call
1. Approval of Minutes from the February 11, 2020, Regular Board Meeting.
2. Financial Report.
3. Public Input.
4. Adopt Resolution #2020-1 Adopting the Washburn County All Hazards Mitigation Plan Update.
5. Consider Citizens Request to ask Washburn County to Open Cty Hwy D to ATV/UTV Travel from Pioneer Road to Eastside Road.
6. Discuss Bank Loan for $179,376.66 for Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District Promissory Note and Authorize Town Chairman to Request Proposals.
7. Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District Bylaws Recommendations.
8. Consider Utilizing Town Shop for BFCESD Fire Truck Storage.
9. Set Dates and Times for Open Book and Board of Review (Assessor suggests 4-22-20 from 2 to 4 for Open Book and 6-4-20 from 4 to 6 for Board of Review).
10. Recognition of Mr. Brian Danielsen for Assistance with our MLS Grant Application.
11. Recognition of Mr. Brent Edlin for Assistance with our MLS Grant Application.
12. Items for Annual Meeting Agenda.
13. Reports of Town Officers.
15. Approve Voucher