Town Recycle Center will not open in April
NOTICE OF OPEN BOOK FOR THE TOWN OF LONG LAKE
Pursuant to Sec. 70.45 of WI Statutes notice is hereby given that the assessment roll for the year 2020 assessment of the Town of Long Lake, Washburn County will be open for examination on Wednesday, April 22, 2020, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Long Lake Town Hall, N1584 Cty Hwy MD. Instructional material about the assessment and Board of Review procedures will be available at that time as well as information on how to file an objection and the Board of Review procedures under Wisconsin law. The assessor will be there to discuss any concerns about assessments. If you have a question about your assessment, this is the time to resolve it. The Board of Review will be Thursday, June 4, 2020 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m..
Debbie Bouma, Clerk
TOWN OF LONG LAKE, WASHBURN COUNTY
MONTHLY BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, March 10, 2020, at 6:00 p.m..
N1584 County Highway MD, Sarona, WI
Call to Order by Mick Givens, ChairmanPledge of Allegiance, Verification of Notices, Roll Call
1. Approval of Minutes from the February 11, 2020, Regular Board Meeting.
2. Financial Report.
3. Public Input.
4. Adopt Resolution #2020-1 Adopting the Washburn County All Hazards Mitigation Plan Update.
5. Consider Citizens Request to ask Washburn County to Open Cty Hwy D to ATV/UTV Travel from Pioneer Road to Eastside Road.
6. Discuss Bank Loan for $179,376.66 for Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District Promissory Note and Authorize Town Chairman to Request Proposals.
7. Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District Bylaws Recommendations.
8. Consider Utilizing Town Shop for BFCESD Fire Truck Storage.
9. Set Dates and Times for Open Book and Board of Review (Assessor suggests 4-22-20 from 2 to 4 for Open Book and 6-4-20 from 4 to 6 for Board of Review).
10. Recognition of Mr. Brian Danielsen for Assistance with our MLS Grant Application.
11. Recognition of Mr. Brent Edlin for Assistance with our MLS Grant Application.
12. Items for Annual Meeting Agenda.
13. Reports of Town Officers.
15. Approve Voucher
TOWN OF LONG LAKE PUBLIC NOTICE
Town of Long Lake road bans will go on Monday, March 9, 2020 at 12:00 noon. Roads will be signed where bans are in effect. There will be a 6 ton maximum load for any single axle and 10 ton maximum load for any 2 axles under 8 feet apart.
Contact Town Chairman, Mick Givens for any further information via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 715-354-7623.
Bans are subject to change depending on conditions