TOWN OF LONG LAKE, WASHBURN COUNTY
MONTHLY BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, January 12, 2015, at 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order by LeRoy Sandridge, Chairman
Pledge of Allegiance, Verification of Notices, Roll Call
1. Approval of Minutes from December 8, 2015 Regular Board Meeting.
2. Financial Report.
3. Public Input.
4. Town Plan Commission Member Appointment.
5. Resolution #2016-1 Payment of Town Plan Commission Members.
6. Resolution #2016-2 Setting Number of Election Workers and Allowing Clerk to Assign Additional Workers.
7. Updating Liquor Licensing. Discussion Only.
8. Updating Operator Licensing and Possible Changes to Renewal Structure.
9. Recycle Center Agreement for 2016 Setting Extended Hours of Operation.
10. Consider Replacement of Local Government Property Insurance Fund Coverage and Adoption of Resolution # 2016-3 Election to Withdraw from the Local Government Property Insurance Fund.
11. Committee Reports.
12. Reports of Town Officers.
14. Approve Vouchers for Payment.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website!
Our goal is to provide our Town residents and visitors an easy way to access information.
The user – friendly content is well organized so you can easily navigate the site to find the information you’re looking for. The website will always be up to date with current and valuable information.
This new website is now mobile responsive and it also allows you to subscribe to meeting agendas, and news and notices. Get updates as they are made to the website.
Please be patient with us while we are still in the process of making some improvements.